Read the latest news from the Green Lab. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our lab’s latest achievements, awards, and honors.
- Kathy Green receives Honorary Membership to ESDR09/04/2020Congratulations to Kathy Green for receiving an Honorary Membership to the European Society for Dermatological Research (https://www.ESDR.org/about-ESDR)! Honorary Membership is the highest honor awarded by the ESDR. This award is bestowed on any individual who has particularly distinguished themselves in dermatological research and/or has made significant direct or indirect contributions to the society.
- Welcome to new members09/03/2020Welcome to our newest Green Lab Members, Cody McCullough and Sophia Svoboda
- Welcome Green lab members12/09/2019Welcome to our lab members Amber Huffine and Abbey Perl.
- Congratulations to Dr. Broussard for receiving a K01 award12/08/2019Congratulations to Research Assistant Professor Josh Broussard on the reciept of his K01 award titled: Epidermal polarization: the desmosomal cadherin desmoglein 1 regulates tissue mechanics and barrier function.
- Congratulations to Hoda Zarkoob on her new position at the NIH12/07/2019Congratulations to Hoda Zarkoob on her new position at the NIH as a postdoctoral fellow in the group of Marc Ferrer, PhD.
- Congratulations to Chen Kam on receiving his Ph.D.06/01/2018
Chen Kam received his Ph.D. this past June and starting his post-doctoral work in the laboratory of Dr. Valentina Greco at Yale University.
- Kathleen Green Receives Driskill Graduate Program Faculty Service Award09/12/2019Kathleen Green, PhD, the Joseph L. Mayberry, Sr., Professor of Pathology and Toxicology, received a Driskill Graduate Program (DGP) Faculty Service Award on September 10, 2019 for her longtime educational support of the DGP, helping shape it’s curriculum while teaching courses.
- Dr. Green Wins 2019 Tripartite Prize04/04/2019
Kathleen Green, PhD, the Joseph L. Mayberry, Sr., Professor of Pathology and Toxicology and professor of Dermatology, has been named the winner of the 2019 Tripartite Legacy Faculty Prize in Translational Science and Education.