The Burridge lab welcomes your questions and comments. For general feedback and inquiries, please contact us for more information via our office information below.
320 E. Superior St.
Searle Building 8-450
Chicago, IL 60611
Lab phone: 312-503-4171
Hiring Postdoc: 1/12/2023
A postdoctoral fellow position isavailable in the laboratory of Dr. Paul Burridge in the Department of Pharmacology and the Center for Pharmacogenomics at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL.
Potential projects include:
- hiPSC-derived cardiomyocytes model the genomic basis of chemotherapy-induced arrhythmia and toxicity
- hiPSC-derived endothelial cells to model the genomic basis of chemotherapy-induced artery disease
- hiPSC-dervied inner ear hair cells to model the genomic basis of chemotherapy-induced hearing loss
- hiPSC-derived cortical neurons to model the genomic basis of chemotherapy-induced neurotoxicity
- Pluripotent stem cell media and cardiac differentiation methodology development
- Development of very large-scale iPSC cardiac differentiation in bioreactors
- Skeletal muscle and adipose differentiation for cultivated meat
- Cardiac direct reprogramming
Good verbal and written communication skills in English are essential. The successful candidate will join a dynamic research environment in the Department of Pharmacology, which offers both basic science and clinical translational opportunities to explore fundamental questions in pharmacogenomics.
Starting salary will be according to NIH (NRSA) scale and commensurate with experience.
Please send a CV (including publications), a cover letter containing a brief description of research experience and interests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.
The positions will remain open until filled.