Read the latest news from the Drenan Lab. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our lab’s latest achievements, awards, and honors.
- Dr. Yijin Yan joins the Drenan lab08/01/2016Dr. Yijin Yan joined the Drenan lab as a Research Associate as of August 1st, 2016. Dr. Yan is an expert behavioral scientist with experience in animal models of drug addiction. Welcome Yijin!
- Drenan lab receives new R01 award08/01/2016Dr. Drenan is the PI on a new R01 grant awarded to Northwestern University. The award (DA040626) is from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and runs from 2016 to 2021. The overall goal of the project is to study the molecular and cellular mechanisms of nicotine withdrawal.
- Ryan’s appointment to Associate Professor at Northwestern begins04/01/2016
- Staci Engle successfully defends her dissertation. Congratulations Dr. Engle!01/25/2016
- Ryan receives the ASPET Early Career Independent Investigator Award at the ASPET Annual Meeting in San Diego04/05/2016