Read the latest news from the Burridge Lab. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our lab’s latest achievements, awards, and honors.
- Congratulations to Marisol Romero-Tejeda who has been awarded an NIH T32 Predoctoral Fellowship06/11/2018
Available Position: Postdoctoral Fellow in Stem Cell Biology and Pharmacogenomics
- Congratulations to Brian Burmeister, PhD who has won a NUCATS Institute Multidisciplinary Training Program in Child and Adolescent Health TL1 postdoctoral fellowship02/18/2016
- 03/06/2017A team of scientists has developed a new safety index for a common group of chemotherapy drugs. Read the latest publication in Science Translational Medicine.
- 09/21/2016How Stem Cells Can Predict Side Effects of Cancer Treatment
- 09/01/2016A study co-authored by Northwestern Medicine scientists and published in the journal Cell Stem Cell has shown that analyzing a patient’s own stem cells can predict the safety and efficacy of drugs that have the potential to damage a patient’s heart.